We are now able to welcome clients back into all our surgeries. There are different visiting protocols for each branch, which will be explained to you by our reception teams when you make an appointment. All clients must wear a mask and sanitise their hands on entering our buildings and only one person per appointment. All our staff will continue to wear PPE for all appointments to protect you and the rest of our team.
There is currently a waiting list for neutering, exotic consultations and routine appointments. We are working as hard as we can to offer as many appointments as possible to reduce waiting times, so please be understanding with our teams if you are asked to wait a little longer for your appointment.
Our Brighton branch has a one way system in place, clients will now enter by our left hand, main reception door and exit through the right hand one. Please see notices on our doors. When in the building, please maintain social distancing between staff and other clients. Call the number on the door when outside to let our Brighton team know you’ve arrived, they will then show you into the surgery to a waiting area ready to see the vet or nurse. If you have ordered medicines or food, these will need to be prepaid ready for collection from outside the surgery as before. As well as vaccinations and neutering, more routine appointments are now available. We will be running Vaccine Clinics on certain days, as well as Nurse, Laser and Physiotherapy Clinics.
Appointments At Our Other Branches
Our Woodingdean and Rottingdean surgeries are still open, but with reduced opening hours. Please call to check and book appointments. If you do have an appointment at either of these surgeries, you will be met by the vet in the waiting room to begin the consultation, pets will then be taken into the treatment rooms if necessary while owners remain in the waiting rooms. Our other surgeries are also now seeing clients inside their buildings. Each branch has different visiting protocols, which will be explained to you when you book your appointment. Please make sure to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and socially distance when inside our surgeries. Only one client per appointment is allowed inside our surgeries.
- If your pet is sick or injured, please call us and we will assess if your pet needs to be seen. When we speak to you it’s vital that you inform us if you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, if you have Covid-19, if you or someone you live with is vulnerable, or you have travelled abroad recently.
- If you are asked to bring your pet to the surgery, when you arrive please text or call us (each surgery’s preferred contact method is posted on their entrance doors) from the car park to say you are here and indicate the mobile number you are using.
- When it is your turn to see the vet or nurse, we will either show you into the surgery, or speak to you outside to discuss your concerns then collect your pet and take them to the consult room.
- Post assessment discussions will be done over the phone, or via a safe distance in the car park.
- Preferred methods of payment are by card or via a payment link sent to your phone.
- If you are asked to enter the practice you must wear a face covering or mask. Please maintain social distancing (two meters) and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Clients collecting medication or food from our surgeries, must still wait outside and we’ll bring these out to you.
Requests for repeat prescriptions should be emailed to your local surgery with your name, pet’s name and drugs needed. Woodingdean clients should email [email protected], Telscombe clients should email [email protected], Shoreham clients should use [email protected], Portslade clients should email [email protected] for Lewes please use [email protected], and all other clients please email [email protected].
- Please ensure you have placed an order for pet medications at least one week before your prescription is due to run out. It may take 2-3 days for us to process your order.
- We will only be issuing a maximum of one month of most medications, but up to three months of routine Pet Care Plan products.
- Home or postal delivery are an option if needed.
- Payment will be taken before collection/delivery/postage.
We are currently delaying booster vaccinations.
We are still carrying out neutering, but in limited numbers to reduce the footfall in our practices. We have created a waiting list so please call us to have your pet added to this list. We will prioritise neutering of pets that live in multiple dogs/cats/rabbits households, or those with behavioural issues impacting their welfare.
To order pet food, please email your local surgery (emails are listed above in vaccinations section) or [email protected] if you are registered at our Brighton surgery with your name, pet’s name and food needed. We are offering home delivery, at a cost of £3 if you are unable to get out, or don’t have someone who can pick it up for you. Payment will be taken before collection/delivery.
Sadly our cattery will not be reopening, apologies to all our past clients who were hoping it would.